Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February 8, 2016 - Plan of Salvacion, a tribute to Granddaddy

Hey family!! 

It was a good week. Haha honestly I don't remember much what happened! But it was really good, we found some good people to teach, been working hard. Also it's been super fun. I've been teaching my companion adn the elders in the area english, and the other day they learned how to sing all the words to Nephi's Courage. now they go all around singing ´´I will Go, I will do!`` haha. I'm a proud teacher ;)


Also, we live in such a beautiful world!!! We went last Monday to a waterfall and it was cool. But I forgot my camera so I can't send pictures haha. And, it's cool! I thought autumn didn't exist here! But it totally does. the leaves in San Jose are all turning orange. Heavenly Father loved us so much to make this world so beautiful for us here. :) I feel my Savior's love in all the world around me!


I've been thinking a lot about the Plan of Salvacion these last couple days. I'm so grateful for the knowledge that we have of eternal families!! That we know that we can all be with all the people we love, forever. And I've been thinking, there's so so so many people in the world who don't have this knowledge...who have no idea really what happens after this life! people I'm sitting with in this internet cafe who might not have the idea of their purpose. We are so blessed to have this knowledge, and we have this responsibility and blessing to share it :)


I love my Granddaddy so much. I've been thinking about him and just sharing stories with my companion and the Elders these days. I love when we went to the temple for Kaylie's wedding and we look and he was just comparing shoe sizes with another cute old man. I love his example in being healthy--going walking and doing 45 pullups even on the day he died and eating fruits and vegetables and working in his garden. I love his ability to write. I love that he taught me the importance of conjugating Spanish verbs back in seventh grade, for his love for the arts.  I love  his love for Mima. I love knowing that he's now doing the work of the Lord on the other side, and I know he's doing great things there. I hope everything goes really really well on Thursday, send my love to Mima and everyone there.


I love you all a whole lot. I hope your week is full of love! 

Con amor, Hermana Moon
Kiana with Gdaddy, July 96

Oops - he grabbed the wrong shoes at temple

Mima and Gdaddy, Aug 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment