Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January 4, 2016 - Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Heyyy family!!! I love you a lot!
This week was super super crazy but super super good.My companion went home on Tuesday, so after that I didn't have a companion haha.... I asked a member if she'd be with me this week, and she said yes, but then that day she told me she couldn't.... so I spent the week like switching off with different members throughout the ward,I was with like 7 different ones haha.... but it was super fun! And good toget to know the members better. And I just feel so blessed that there are so many members here willing and able to help with the missinoary ward!! I love this place so so much. And, I'll be getting a new companion tomorrow, a brand brand new missionary! I'm hubled and excited for this opportunity.

Happy New Year!!! I'm always really bad at making resolutions. And this year also. But there is really so so much I am wanting to improve on. It's such a blessing to live...every day we can make goals to progress up the ladder that's the Plan of Salvation! I was reading the talks from Elder Lawrence and President Monson this week from General conference.They're so so good!!! I'm really going to make the goal to ask myself every week during the Sacrament,What lack I yet? We can always, always improve. Also, I love in President Monson's talk when he talks about being an example in Spirit.He says, "We are to be an example in spirit. To me that means we strive to have in our lives kindness, gratitude, forgiveness, and goodwill. These qualities will provide for us a spirit which will touch the lives of those around us." I hope we can all make the goal this year that we can strive to be an example in Spirit, really really loving all the people who are around us. We really can make such a difference in thelives of everyone around us. I just love thinking about how the world would be if we all strived to radiate the light of Christ to everyone we meet! Anyway. I liked these talks this week! 

Also...all is well with investigators in Guacimo! I love these people, love this country with all my heart! And I'm excited for the miracles that we'll see in 2016 as the workof the Lord hastens!
Love you all! Feliz año nuevo!

 Love, Hermana Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment