Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 6, 2016 - we went to the beach!

Hi!
It was a good week! Super fast. And I don't really remember what happened. But it was good! And sorry this email will be super lame because we don't have very much time today...because we went to the beach!! It was so pretty. I don't really have words to explain how perfect it is there! And I feel bad because I'm terrible at taking pictures so .... the pictures can't really explain it either haha. But anyway.....we live in such a beautiful world!! 

And the best part of this week...Javier and Ivannia and Cristy and Dilam had their interviews yesterday, and Javier and Ivannia will be getting married, and all of them will be getting baptized on Saturday!! So I hope time flies this week too. We are so excited and so so happy for them and so grateful for all the miracles we've seen with this family! 

But yeah. I hope all is well, and I love you all so much! :)
Love, Hermana Moon
hi mom! we went to the beach!


I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me!

district

zone


I was so so so excited to see monkeys but then....they were actually terrifying!! Hermana Zerilli gave a pretzel to one of them and then I wanted the rest...because I haven't eaten pretzels for a year!! but then it kept staring at us, and following us, and then it charged after us for the pretzels! So I had to throw the bag and we had to run. Then they just kept stealing food from everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment