Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 21, 2016 - finding people by helping them decorate for Christmas

Hi!!!

Sorry I don't really have much time to write this!! 

But this week was good!!! We were really really blessed to mostly just be in lessons, the whole week!! Just finding and finding and talking to people, and we've really found people interested!! we found more people by helping them decorate for Christmas so that was fun, and found a girl who said she was so interested in the Book of Mormon that she'd read it in a week... so hopefully when we go with her tomorrow it's true! :) And yeah. 

My companion is wonderful, and we're just willing to work a lot and teach and hopefully see a lot of miracles these next couple weeks!!! next week I promise I'll write more. 

But, I love you all!! And hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! :) 

Love, Hermana Moon 

​she also wrote this to me:  and it's good because I don't feel like I'm ending, I feel like just starting and wanting to do good!!! I just don't want them to have to close the areaaaaa :( because there's 2 girls (me and Mendoza) leaving right now, and 5 more with Zerilli (Kiana's friend who leaves midtransfer at the end of Dec)... and only two more coming. Sooo they have to close areas :( and it's not that we don't have anything..... but it's cuz our ward has 6 missionaries, so it makes the most sense to close our area. :( I hope notttt!!!! because the relief society president talked to us yesterday and they have a plan to do divisions EVERYDAY with us next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment