Sunday, July 12, 2015

June 10, 2015 - meeting her companion!

From Sis. Diane Petersen

Hi Sister Moon,
 
I'm a Senior missionary here with my husband & I moonlight as the unofficial mission nurse. Guess who I had the pleasure of meeting yesterday? Hermana Moon. She's 1 of the 3 new "Gringos" that arrived. The other 2 were Elders. There were 16-17 new, Latino missionaries that also arrived. They'all had a great breakfast of Costa Rican Gallo Pinto, I talked to the North American newbies for a few minutes about staying healthy here & Hermana Markle, the official Mission nurse talked to the Latinos. Then they learned who their trainers would be. I snapped a few fotos that I thought you might like to see. I don't recall where she'll be serving, but I'm sure she'll fill you in next Monday. The bottom foto is all the new missionaries, their trainers, President & Sister Wilkinson, the assistants to the President & the office Elders. The mission is splitting July 1st & we're getting 2 new Mission Presidents, so we have double the office Elders in the foto. The Office couple, the Burts must've been busy, so they're not pictured.
 
Your daughter's in excellent hands with her trainer, Hermana Geis!!
 
THANKS FOR SHARING HER WITH US!!!
Sis. Amy Geis and Kiana learn they will be companions.

Sis. Geis has been out for a year.  She's from San Diego.

The June 10 "babies" and "parents"

No comments:

Post a Comment